Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Grilled Roast Beef

With my work schedule, a minimum of 60 hours a week but the last two weeks it's been 75-85 in 5 days. Due to this whacked out schedule I have to find quick, easy and filling dinners. Some days it's yogurt with granola, salads, wraps and sandwiches. About once a week sometimes twice I will cook a big meal but mostly it's something simple.

This recipe is exactly what I'm talking about. A grilled roast beef sandwich. I had planned on adding slaw and slices of granny smith apples but changed my mind.
Roast beef
Swiss cheese
Spicy brown mustard
butter
multigrain bread

Spread butter on one side and place it butter side down in the pan, spread mustard, add cheese and roast beef. Now top with bread and spread butter. Flip when it is golden brown. Cut in half and serve with a salad, chips or by itself.

See, simple!
What is your go to quick meal?
Stayed tuned, you see more easy dishes in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment